Customs declaration procedures for imported goods
1. Statutory inspection goods Supervision code "A"
Inspection application materials need to be provided: bill of lading, invoice, packing list, contract, power of attorney for inspection application, and other special documents.
Handle the "Inbound Goods Clearance Form", and generate the inbound goods clearance number (if the place of receipt is in a different place, you need to go through the inspection and inspection procedures of the commodity inspection).
2. Non-statutory inspection of goods
Need to provide inspection information: bill of lading, invoice, packing list, contract, power of attorney for inspection, and other special documents.
The processing time is 0.5-1 working day
Non-statutory inspection of goods (customs first declaration or first inspection can be)
Statutory inspection goods must be declared to customs first
Need to provide customs declaration materials (bill of lading, invoice, packing list, contract, customs declaration power of attorney, other special documents)
Basic information of the goods (such as: HS, Chinese product name, and the declaration elements corresponding to HS)
1. Fill out the customs declaration form. Fill in the handwritten customs declaration form according to the relevant information provided;
2. Platform entry. Pre-record relevant data on the EDI customs declaration platform and send it after verification
3. Receipt of customs receipt (release or refund): If the order is refunded, it will be re-sent to the customs after providing relevant supporting materials according to the reason for the refund.
4. Pull the paper submission form. Receive the electronic release receipt, pull out the paper customs declaration form, and carry out the on-site order declaration.
5. Pay taxes. After receiving the electronic release receipt, the import tax can be paid to the declaration customs. Payment method: payment on the Oriental electronic payment platform, or payment by promissory note.
6. Review documents and tax. After paying the tax, the on-site customs receives the order and examines the tax
In case of customs inspection, you need to arrange an inspection plan, submit the required information for inspection, and product descriptions.
If there is no problem in the inspection, it will be released on the spot.
If there is any problem in the inspection, it will be sealed, and the customs will transfer it to the declaration customs for corresponding processing. After the processing is completed, it will be released.